Monday 2 July 2012

Enter the Paipo


I shaped an Alaia a few years back . Took it out and struggled to get to my feet and when i did it didnt last long . I thought it was the board until a good friends son took it for a spin and showed me how it is done . Mixed emotions, board works old guy doesnt. I then started riding my Alaia prone
and realised how fast it was . Enter the paipo ! I have been shaping these boards for some time now and like the Handplanes i am completely addicted . When the surf gets small and everyone is pulling out the high volume mals or S.U.P.s i pull the paipo out from the back seat of the car and don my fins . The views and the speed i am getting on these little boards are a blast  . Wish i had discovered them years ago . While it is waist or even knee high its overhead in paipo land . If you are interested in one of these enviromentally friendly speed machines get in touch at ecoride@y7mail.com or  call Steve on 0417 736 111 .